Wednesday 18 July 2012

Brilliant Idea


I can't tell you how much I dislike the new light globes.  Politically incorrect, i know, but I am just telling it like it is.  The cold glaring light is just too much to bear.  I have been a light globe collector for a while now and have some very beautiful old globes.  They are so fine and delicate like a bubble with an even more delicate world inside. They remind me of the old snow globes.


Anyway it has taken me months and months to track down old fashioned filament globes that are suitable for Australia.  They are here and have been warmly welcomed.  There are 2 different shapes.
This one is the Quad Loop - available in both ES & BC fittings - 40watt & 60 watt.


Then there is this shape - like an old fashioned radio valve.  Also available in ES, BC
and 40 & 60 watt.